1. Responsible for the reception and telephone appointments of customers. Improve customer satisfaction with our services.
2. Customize aesthetic service plans according to customers’ needs and problems.
3. More than three years of aesthetic sales experience. Senior sales with a solid customer base are preferred.
4. Have high stress tolerance, learning ability and team spirit. Capable of meeting performance goals with the team.
5. Have excellent learning ability. Can quickly learn from various skills training provided by the company.
6. Have the ability to communicate in English, knowing Korean is a plus. Applicants mastering a second language are preferred.
7. Observe the corporate disciplines and share the corporate culture.
8. Register new customers and record the information of new members. Prepare the information before the members come and organize the documents afterwards. Improve customer satisfaction with our services.
9. Responsible for billing, cashiering and invoicing according to customers’ needs. Ensure that all cashiering work is prompt and correct and assets are safe.
10. In charge of the preparatory work before opening and the finishing work after closing time to ensure the ordinary course of business.
More than three years of experience in an aesthetic clinic.
Have the ability to receive guests independently.
Applicants with a solid customer base are preferred.
Working hours: To be determined. Flexible.
Salary: (Basic salary + Commission) Meet for more details.
If you are looking for a stable, legitimate and formal company with potential, you are welcome to join us!
How to apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com and use the job title as the subject of the mail.