Aesthetic Massage Therapist
1. Applicants should be able to file tax returns.
2. License in aesthetic massage is required. Dual license is preferred.
3. Applicants with a license but no experience are also welcome to apply. We provide professional paid training here.
4. Have a certain sense of customer service consciousness. Honest, dedicated, earnest and hard-working.
5. This is a full-time position. Part-time applicants are required to note the detailed working hours.
High basic salary + high commission + tips + overtime pay if working over 8 hours. We have a sound promotion system. Salary will be adjusted according to the changes of the ranks.
Working meals, free annual aesthetic treatment for staff, medical insurance, 401k plan, year-end bonus, paid sick leave, annual leave, national holidays, and regular paid training programs in related industries.
If you are looking for a stable, legitimate and formal company with potential, you are welcome to join us!
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com and use the job title as the subject of the mail.