1. Capable of operating aesthetic devices related to laser, body-shaping, non-surgical facelift, micro-needles, anti-aging, etc. With at least 1 year of experience.
2. Capable of operating all kinds of injections and implantation.
3. With knowledge of skin types and problems.
4. Keep records of patients’ medical history and daily operation status.
5. Communicate with customers, understand their needs and customize effective plans.
6. Explain the pre-operative and post-operative precautions to customers and supply the informed consent agreement for them to sign.
7. Explain the treatment course to customers and familiarize them with our service process and treatment course.
8. Familiar with all our treatment courses and promotion plans. Actively engage in all activities.
9. Have excellent learning ability and stress tolerance. Can quickly learn from various skills training provided by the company.
10. A dedicated and diligent team player. Share the corporate culture and willing to grow together with us.
•Registered nurse in the USA, above RN. With a license of registered nurse.
•Have experience as an aesthetic nurse.
•Fluent in both Chinese and English.
•This is a full-time position. For applicants who work part-time, please indicate your detailed working hours.
Working meals, free annual aesthetic treatment for staff, medical insurance, 401k plan, year-end bonus, paid sick leave, annual leave, national holidays, and regular paid training programs in related industries.
If you are looking for a stable, legitimate and formal company with potential,
you are welcome to join us!
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com and use the job title as the subject of the mail.