1. File/Information management and human resource planning.
2. Attendance management and payroll accounting & payment.
3. Recruitment and salary analysis. Formulate welfare plans and participate in welfare management.
4. Participate in matters of employee relations and employee engagement activities.
5. Prepare and assist the new employee orientation training.
6. Formulate relevant human resources policies, employee handbook, job responsibilities, job qualifications, salary planning, talent review and evaluation, promotion evaluation and employee welfare management.
7. Support and promote a positive work environment and corporate culture. Enhance employee engagement.
8. Update and make plans for annual personnel insurance.
• At least 1 year of general experience in human resources. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
• Be proficient in speaking, reading and writing in Chinese and English. Good communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and goal-oriented.
• Have good judgement in sensitive situations. Have good professional quality and pay attention to confidentiality.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• This is a full-time position. Applicants should be able to file tax returns and work full-time.
Working meals, free annual aesthetic treatment for staff, medical insurance, 401k plan, year-end bonus, paid sick leave, annual leave, national holidays, and regular paid training programs in related industries.
If you are looking for a stable, legitimate and formal company with potential, you are welcome to join us!
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com and use the job title as the subject of the mail.